Monday, January 25, 2010

The truth is,

Middle schoolers carry germs. It's true; cooties do exist. Just don't tell the kiddos.
I've had a fever above 99 for four days now. I'm tired of watching Tabatha's Salon Takeover.
Wednesday is my last day at the middle school; I will miss this rotation the most by far. It has been so much fun; every day is a completely different and interesting challenge. Hopefully I won't miss tomorrow OR Wednesday. That would just break my heart.

All in all, the satisfaction and happiness I carry with me each day that comes with doing what you love is so overwhelming at times. Other feelings take over a lot, such as frustration, impatience, etc., but when you know at the core of it all is a potent joy, you know you're doing something right. This brings me peace in a quite chaotic time.

No comments:

Post a Comment